Take a proactive approach to workplace health.
The Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (C’wth) require employers to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the provision of any information, training, instruction or supervision that is necessary to protect all employees (and visitors) from risks to their health and safety. It should be provided in a way that is readily understandable.
Of workplaces are considered noisey based on the Australian Standards.
National training and education service
Mobile Screening will help you meet these obligations by delivering education and training that is tailored to your business and industry sector, covering:
- the health and safety responsibilities of each party in the workplace
- how hearing can be affected by exposure to noise
- the detrimental effects hearing loss and tinnitus have on quality of life, both at work and socially
- the tasks at the workplace that have the potential to give rise to hearing loss and the likely noise exposure level
- how to use noise control measures
- how to select, fit, wear, maintain and store personal protective equipment and personal hearing protectors
- how to report defects in hearing protectors and noise control equipment or raise any concerns regarding hazardous noise
- the purpose and nature of audiometric testing.
Our training is provided by staff that have over 20 years’ experience in workplace audiometric testing and noise assessments, so you can be confident you are learning from an expert.
Request a quote today
Please complete the form below or call our friendly team on 1300 84 84 80.