Prevent the risk of infection in your workplace.
Providing annual flu vaccinations is the single most effective measure employers can take to prevent the flu impacting their workplace.
The flu is a highly contagious viral infection that can cause severe illness and life-threatening complications, including pneumonia. It isn’t like the common cold; it can impact quickly and last for weeks, meaning significant time off work and cost to the employer.
Off work might be needed for an employee that contracts the flu.
National flu vaccination service
Mobile Screening is a national company that undertakes workplace flu vaccinations. Our mobile facilities are convenient, walk-in and comfortable. We come to you when it suits and can accommodate shift work patterns, minimising disruption to you and your staff.
Key service inclusions:
- Conduct the service onsite to minimise downtime.
- Process each employee in approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Provide you with an organisational summary.
Flu vaccinations are performed between March and May.
Why choose Mobile Screening:
- Are a national company, operating across Australia from metropolitan to remote locations.
- Come to you when it suits, minimising disruption to you and your staff.
- Accommodate shift work patterns.
- Provide a complete summary of results and analyse against previous test.
- Supply necessary documentation for the relevant WorkCover authority.
Request a quote today
Please complete the form below or call our friendly team on 1300 84 84 80.