Alcohol and drug testing is increasingly important.
Alcohol and other recreational drug use can present a serious risk to health, safety and workplace productivity. Screening for the presence of alcohol and other drugs is, therefore, becoming increasingly important in the workplace.
It is important that employers clarify in advance how they wish to handle any issues on the day, such as non-compliance or a non-negative result.
1 IN 10
Workers say they have been affected by a co-worker’s use of alcohol.*
* Source: Dale, C. & Livingston, M. (2010) The burden of alcohol drinking on co-workers in the Australian workplace, Medical Journal of Australia, 193(3), 138-140.
National workplace hearing testing service
Mobile Screening is a national company that undertakes workplace drug and alcohol testing and can offer blanket or random testing using saliva or urine technology based on your policy requirements and in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS4308:2008. Our breath alcohol testing equipment is AS3457:1997 certified and provides accurate 3 decimal place readings ranging from 0.000 to 0.400%BAC at an accuracy of +/- 0.005%BAC.
We come to you when it suits and accommodate shift work patterns, minimising disruption to you and your staff.
Individual employee reports are available by the end of the day and are provided to pre-approved company employees only. We use NATA accredited laboratories for mandatory confirmatory gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GCMS) testing of non-negative samples.
Key service inclusions:
- Random employee testing to Australian Standards (Urinary – AS/NZS 4308:2008, Oral Fluid – AS/NZS 4760:2006, Alcohol Breath), including same day results.
- Confirmatory reports from our commissioned laboratory.
Why choose Mobile Screening:
- Are a national company, operating across Australia from metropolitan to remote locations.
- Come to you when it suits, minimising disruption to you and your staff.
- Accommodate shift work patterns.
- Provide a complete summary of results and analyse against previous test.
- Supply necessary documentation for the relevant WorkCover authority.
Request a quote today
Please complete the form below or call our friendly team on 1300 84 84 80.