Onsite skin checks for your employees
Mobile Screening is now offering onsite skin checks by a trained melanographer, supporting our clients who are extending their occupational health and safety efforts to skin cancer surveillance.
Under state and federal legislation, employers and those with management or control of workplaces have a duty to protect health and safety by conducting their undertaking in a way, and providing and maintaining a working environment, that is safe and without risks to health. This includes risks that are associated with harmful levels of exposure to UV radiation that can lead to skin cancer.
Our service comprises a comprehensive full-body skin check using a dermatoscope, accompanied by education on skin health and UV photo of their face to show any sun damage otherwise invisible to the naked eye. At the end of the screen the participant will receive a referral (if needed) a photo of any suspicious lesions, a copy of the UV photo and an educational pamphlet.
of compensated cancer claims is due to sun exposure
Source: Cancer Council
Occupations particularly at risk
Occupations and industries especially at risk due to the outdoor nature of the work include, but are not limited to:
- agricultural, farming and horticultural workers
- heavy vehicle drivers
- electrical and communications workers
- automobile drivers
- construction workers
- civil contractors
- warehousing workers
- mining and earth resource workers
- vehicle trades workers
- emergency workers
- passenger transport workers
- machine operators
- PE teachers and fitness instructors
- those who work around water—lifeguards, fishermen, marine workers
- outdoor council workers
Key service inclusions:
- Comprehensive full-body skin check using a dermatoscopy
- Referral (if needed)
- A photo of any suspicious lesions
- A UV photo of face to show any sun damage otherwise invisible to the naked eye
- Education on skin health
Why choose Mobile Screening:
- Are a national company, operating across Australia from metropolitan to remote locations.
- Come to you when it suits, minimising disruption to you and your staff.
- Accommodate shift work patterns.
- Service companies all of sizes from those in the ASX200 to small business
Request a quote today
Please complete the form below or call our friendly team on 1300 84 84 80.