Protect your employees from lung disease
Spirometry, or Lung Function Testing, as its commonly known, is the clinical cornerstone for the screening and management of workers at risk of occupational lung disease. Employees who are potentially exposed to irritant dusts, gases and vapours in the workplace should be tested.
Spirometry assesses how well the lungs work by measuring how much air is inhaled, how much air is exhaled, and how quickly the air is exhaled.
Of asthma in adults is caused by occupational exposure.*
Source: Lung Foundation Australia
National spirometry testing service
Mobile Screening is a national company that undertakes occupational lung function tests for employers. Our mobile testing facilities are convenient, walk-in and comfortable. We come to you when it suits and accommodate shift work patterns, minimising disruption to you and your staff.
As part of our service we provide full test results, including FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEV6, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25-75 and advise whether staff need any follow up.
Know your obligations
Key service inclusions:
- Individual hearing test for each nominated employee, including a confidential letter summarising results (for employee).
- Where applicable, referrals to medical or audiological specialists.
- A written management report, summarising organisational lung function testing results and recommendations for managing hazards in the workplace.
- Educational material on the management of hazardous materials and substances.
- Advice and guidance on the preparation of management plans.
Why choose Mobile Screening:
- Are a national company, operating across Australia from metropolitan to remote locations.
- Come to you when it suits, minimising disruption to you and your staff.
- Accommodate shift work patterns.
- Provide a complete summary of results and analyse against previous test.
- Supply necessary documentation for the relevant WorkCover authority.
Request a quote today
Please complete the form below or call our friendly team on 1300 84 84 80.