National workplace health screening
Mobile Screening is an Australian owned and operated company that has been providing professional on-site audiometric hearing tests, workplaces noise assessments, spirometry testing, flu vaccinations, drug and alcohol testing, and education and training for over 35 years.
We operate Australia-wide and are trusted by government, large ASX listed companies and small business alike. We are also socially responsible, supporting and employing retired veterans and doing our part for the environment, by offsetting our carbon footprint.
Noise induced hearing loss and many occupation related lung diseases are permanent and costly, but are also measurable and preventable. Our mobile testing units are operated by experienced and qualified staff and will ensure you comply with your state’s workplace safety standards and regulations.
To learn more about our services click here.
Why choose Mobile Screening?
- We’re a national company, operating across metropolitan, regional and remote locations.
- We come to you when it suits, minimising disruption to you and your staff.
- We accommodate shift work patterns.
- We provide a complete summary of results and analyse against previous tests.
- We supply necessary documentation for the relevant WorkCover authority.
Request a quote today
Please complete the form below or call our friendly team on 1300 84 84 80.